Industry starved, relevant management / leadership training for today’s evolved Family Entertainment business. The only educational program that provides critical training for young, inexperienced Millennial managers entering into the family entertainment industry as well as seasoned veterans who need to evolve their leadership style.
Industry experts Frank Price, Peter Starkel, Jerry Merola, Bernie Robinson, Ryan Gillenwater, Rob Bowers and special guest speakers will share their experience and expertise in an immersive training workshop for Family Entertainment managers at all levels of their career.
Two Day Workshop
Date to be announced
Location to be announced
- Financial Management – Forecasting and cash control
- Hiring, recruiting, training, and retaining
- The secret sauce of a successful marketing program
- Revenue strategies for game rooms and attractions
- Food & beverage management
- Up-selling at the welcome counter – P.O.S. and team training
- Risk and safety management
- How to self-evaluate for an improved guest experience